Who Are We?
Based in Denver, Colorado, we were founded in 2012 ‘at the heart’ of the cannabis industry and we are a eLearning solutions provider for ‘all things’ in the cannabis industry. It’s a place where you can learn how to train like a PRO, connect with industry experts, and get the strategies and tools you need to grow your business to new heights.
We’ve become one of the cannabis industry’s most TRUSTED voices by sharing the best of what works in training. Every organization has unique business objectives, so a one-size-fits-all training solution just won’t cut it for your needs.
What Do We Do?
Our ‘product’ is a plug-and-play total eLearning solution that is unlike any other options in the cannabis industry. We manage all the ‘moving parts’ and removed the guesswork from creating a training solution to help make rapid business growth available to EVERYONE in your organization.
If you’re operating in the cannabis industry or are a government entity, we can help you to create an effective training solution that IMPROVES learner performance, reduces risk, and increases the bottom-line of your operations. Best of all, we know our advice works because we actually DO this stuff every day.
Why We Do It?
The cannabis industry changes constantly. That’s why we’re here. We established Green CulturED as the ‘answer’ for business owners who are DISSATISFIED with the training options available in the cannabis industry.
As a total eLearning solution provider, we’re a smart, innovative company helping others in the cannabis industry SOLVE their training needs. Leave the heavy lifting to us! Bottom-line, we can handle all-things cannabis that you need, now and tomorrow.
The Teams That Make Stuff Happen
We Are Not Alone in this Project, We Have a Passionate & Brilliantly Smart Team That Works Tirelessly Behind the Scenes. Our Solutions Get Better With Every Single Day That Passes & This Team Makes it All Come Together.
Instructional Design Team
Behind Every Successful eLearning Project is a Winning Instructional Design Team, Here Are the Key Players in Our "Dream Team" That Work With Our Subject Matter Experts We Can Produce Extraordinary Educational Experiences.
Subject Matter Experts
Providing Relevant Education Relies on an Ongoing Connection to the "Real World." Through Our Network of Subject Matter Experts & Influential Professionals, Our Training is Able to Stay Dialed Into the Cannabis Industry.
It's a simple, but powerful mission: We want to help DOUBLE the size of at least 10,000 small businesses by the year 2020. If we achieve this goal, we will add hundreds of thousands of jobs, and billions of dollars to the global economy.
It's an important mission, and it's one we're committed to because we sincerely believe it can change the world.
But we need your help.
Our goal with the Certified Partner program is to partner with a select group of skilled agencies who understand what we do at DigitalMarketer, and who can apply our resources and strategies to the small businesses who desperately need it.
So if you share in this vision...if the idea of DOUBLING 10,000 small businesses appeals to you, then apply today. We'd love to meet you.
What We Stand For
So, what do we stand for? You’ve just stumbled upon what is arguably the most important page on our site. We’re a movement of cannabis professionals who have come together to FOSTER a community that loves the industry and what you’re doing.
Our mission is to IMPROVE the training solutions that are available in the cannabis industry, but we want to create a change that goes beyond good intentions. We just ‘listen to you’, which means that we realize that everyone is always 100% unique and we intentionally address your individual training needs so the solution is customized to your requirements.
What We ‘Stand Against’
Cannabis should NO longer be illegal in any country around the world. For medical purposes, the active chemicals have found a wide range of applications using cannabidiol (CBD), which impacts the brain without a ‘high’, and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which has pain relieving (and other) properties.
We stand for the cannabis industry being treated FAIRLY, especially when compared with tobacco and alcohol industries that fundamentally cause more harm. Cannabis has an excellent safety profile; there has never been a death recorded from the use of it, unlike alcohol and tobacco, so it should be AVAILABLE for medical or adult use worldwide.
And, also not to forget, hemp can be used for an amazing number of products – and the list is still growing. There are at least 30,000 uses, WHY is this incredible plant illegal?
Our Do’s & Do Not’s
What We Do:
What We Don’t Do:
- Clients as Partners: We are more than just a service provider – we are your partner in providing any and all eLearning solutions you need for your organization. We ACTUALLY care.
- Vendor-Lock: We provide enterprise eLearning solutions, at a low-monthly tuition-rate so if we’re not delivering the very best solutions, you can cancel at any time (leave us and move to another provider).
- Problem Solvers: With a team of the best and brightest, we bring a wealth of talents, skills, and knowledge to the table, so we can effectively ‘solve’ all the training challenges you face.
- Bad Training Decisions: The eLearning options in the cannabis industry are extremely underdeveloped. With us you have cost-effective options in YOUR favor, so we don’t offer you expensive or unnecessary solutions.
- High-Touch, High-Quality Support: From on-boarding to continued support, we are consistently attentive, prompt, & thorough. Simply put, we are ALWAYS there when you need us.
- Limited Options: Training providers in the cannabis industry don’t use an enterprise Learning Management System (or LMS); most of the time they use WordPress, so you are LIMITED with their training options.
- Community/Family: Team and partners, we are one big happy Green CulturED family. We understand the importance of working together to achieve YOUR business goals.
- Manager Portal: We keep all our clients on their own learner and manager portal, so only you can see YOUR training data and compliance reporting.
- Open Community & Transparency: We cultivate strong relationships with our partners and team members through open lines of communication, honest feedback, and organization-wide collaboration.
- Make You Buy: Free training is available to learn how to use our eLearning solutions successfully…and we are always creating NEW online courses. We do build and sell our training too, but it’s your choice.
Accreditation & Membership
A Message From Our Founder
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your employee training?
Disorganized? Understaffed? Undertrained? Over-worked? Non-existent?
Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the right place. Assuming you have a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around sending emails, updating employees on new regulations, running in-person training, establishing Standard Operating Procedures, and doing their best to “figure it out”…without anyone necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED. As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal… …growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED.
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today.