Green CulturED is a Total eLearning Solution for the Cannabis Industry & We’re On a MISSION to Train 1,000,000+ Individuals Over the Next Five (5) Years Everything There’s To Know About Cannabis.
Who Are We?
Based in Denver, Colorado, we were founded in 2012 “at the heart” of the cannabis industry. We are a total eLearning solutions provider where you can train like a PRO, connect with the industry’s smartest experts, and get the strategies you need to become an expert or grow your business to new heights.
We’ve become one of the cannabis industry’s most TRUSTED voices by sharing the best of what works. Everyone has unique learning objectives and businesses need a tailored solution, a one-size-fits-all eLearning just won’t cut it for your needs.
What Do We Do?
Our product is a total eLearning solution that is “turn-key” and unlike any other option in the cannabis industry. We manage all the moving parts and remove the guesswork from creating an eLearning solution to help learn everything about cannabis and rapid growth available to EVERYONE looking to learn more.
If you’re looking to learn more about cannabis or a business operating in the industry, we can help you to create an effective eLearning solution that IMPROVES your performance, reduces risk, and increases profitability ($$$). We are confident that we can help because we actually do this stuff every single day.
Why We Do It?
The cannabis industry changes constantly, that’s why we’re here… we established Green CulturED as the “answer” for everyone who is DISSATISFIED with all of the solutions that are available to support our constantly changing cannabis industry.
As a total eLearning solution provider, we’re a smart, innovative company helping others in the cannabis industry SOLVE their training needs. Leave the heavy lifting to us! Bottom-line, we can handle all-things cannabis that you need, today and tomorrow.
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work, Our Passionate & Brilliantly SMART Team Works Tirelessly Behind the Scenes to Make Our Solutions Get Better With Everyday That Passes & They Make It Come Together.
Instructional Design Team
Behind Every Successful eLearning Project There is an Amazing Team of Instructional Designers & Here Are the KEY Players on Our "Dream Team" That Produce Your Extraordinary Educational Experiences.
Subject Matter Experts
Providing Relevant Education Relies on an Ongoing Connection to the "Real World" so Our Network of Subject Matter Experts (SME's) & Influential Professionals KEEP Us Dialed Into the Cannabis Industry.
Accreditation & Membership
We Have Been Recognized & Accredited By Cannabis Industry Government Regulators Through Training Evaluations to ENSURE That Our Education Meets Mandatory Compliance Requirements.
Our Do's & Do Not's
We Understand the Importance of Being Able to RELY on Your eLearning Solution & Educational-Technology Provider for Support & All Forms of Help (but Never Expensive or Unnecessary Advice).
What We Do...
- Working Together: Know that we're more than just a eLearning provider... we're your partner for any & all training solutions you NEED for your business.
- Problem Solvers: Our team is some of the best & brightest eLearning experts, we bring a wealth of skills to the table so we can SOLVE your challenges.
- High-Touch Support: From onboarding to continued support, we are consistently attentive & prompt... simply put, we're ALWAYS there when you need us.
- Community & Family: Our team & clients make one big happy family so we understand the importance of working TOGETHER to achieve your business goals.
- Communication & Transparency: We cultivate STRONG working relationships with our clients via candid communication & "high touch" collaboration.
What We Don't Do...
- Vendor-Lock: We use open-source technologies so if we're not delivering the very best service... you can CANCEL at any time (so you can leave us anytime).
- Bad Decisions: eLearning decisions many times are uneducated, but you have us as an "extension of your team" so we WON'T offer you unnecessary options.
- Limited Options: Other providers don't typically use an enterprise Learning Management System (LMS)... so you'll have unlimited solutions working with us.
- Closed-Source: We believe in transparency (open-source) & use separate code-bases for our clients so you'll only see what's MEANINGFUL to your team.
- Hidden Costs: There can easily be hidden costs with other providers to unlock functionality that you NEED in your eLearning solutions (but not with us).
Industry Impact Program
We're Helping the Industry By Aligning the True "Soul" Our Business so We Can Make a Greater IMPACT With More Meaning & Help Give People a Reason to Be Excited to Get Up in the Morning.
Where Our Impact & Happiness Happens
We do our very best to give back by serving individuals with disabilities and military service members the training, resources, and assistance they need to transform their lives... to create a significant impact and meaning in their lives.
There’s a transformative shift happening right NOW in our industry, and what worked before is no longer an option. In this "global shift" entire populations are re-thinking old beliefs about cannabis... it’s time to rewrite rules for the future...
Our purpose is to give the cannabis industry the training, resources and assistance they need to transform themselves into a force for good in the cannabis industry... we believe that knowledge can be the ultimate LEVER for making a difference.
We're Green CulturED and we're on a mission. It's a simple, but a very powerful mission: We will train 1,000,000+ individuals over the next five (5) years everything there's to know about cannabis and HELP ensure regulatory compliance, reduce risk, and increase profitability.
If we achieve this mission, we will create 100's of 1,000's of opportunities for individuals that will add BILLIONS into the global economy. That's a big deal! It's an important mission and we're "radically committed" since we believe it will change the world, yet we need your help.
Why? We do this because we believe this industry is the most challenging, interesting and rewarding field there is. And finally, we do it for YOU. In the end, it's our community who matters. We learn from you. We're thankful for you... if you share our vision, let's get started!
Chief Training Officer
Chief Training Officer & Founder Message
How would you describe your cannabis training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a well-developed solution.
Is your training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I asked this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you'll always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your business) and much more... without all of the headaches.