Analysis and Testing
Whether or not cannabis analysis testing is required where you are, it is smart to be proactive. As the cannabis industry becomes more regulated in different areas, there are more and more requirements to meet. The experts not only know how to test and analyze their cannabis, but why it is important and how the tests work.
In this training, you will learn what you need to know in order to effectively analyze and test cannabis. In our Cannabis Analysis and Testing training, you will learn the various analytical methods to test for cannabis potency, and the methods used to perform health and safety testing of cannabis for dangerous contaminants.
In addition to confirming the lack of dangerous contaminants, analysis and testing can also verify the potency of cannabis. If your cannabis is more potent in terms of Tetrahydrocannabinol (or THC) and even Cannabidiol (or CBD), it will improve the marketability of your product as well as help employees to understand product testing and analysis.
- You will discover how chromatography works to test cannabis
- You will explore methods of health and safety testing of cannabis for dangerous contaminants
- You will learn the various analytical methods used to test for potency
- You will master different chromatography methods
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate