Chemistry is the reason cannabis works. But how? In this training, you will explore the wonders of chemistry as it relates to the cannabis plant. Focusing on the Cannabis Sativa plant, you will the properties of Tetrahydrocannabinol (or THC) and several other cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Anyone can understand the chemistry of cannabis, and it is critical to fully grasp this concept in order to become an expert.
In our Cannabis Chemistry training, you will learn about the six most common cannabinoids as well as the differences between THC8 and THC9. There are many chemical intricacies with cannabis that require specialized knowledge, but you’re not alone. We will help you be sure you know all the details needed to become an expert in the chemistry of your cannabis.
Finally, you will explore the impact of each of the six most common cannabinoids on the user. Some of the impacts are subjective, but this will be explained. Whether you are looking to better understand the makeup of the plants you grow, or you want to be equipped to explain the chemical impact of cannabis to your customers, our Cannabis Chemistry training is perfect for you.
- You will discover the six most prominent cannabinoids
- You will explore the varied chemical makeup of cannabis plants
- You will learn basic chemistry as it relates to cannabis
- You will master the effects of the most common cannabinoids
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate