You can grow amazing cannabis with hydroponics. Hydroponics is a growing method that does not use soil. Because of the impressive results, hydroponics is soaring in popularity and many growers are cultivating hydroponically today.
In this training, you will learn what you need to know about hydroponics to use it as a growing method. There are both active and passive hydroponic systems. In our Cannabis Hydroponics training, you will explore the facets of both systems so you can determine which will work better for your needs. You will also learn how to set up either system and maximize the benefit to your cannabis plants.
Hydroponic gardens can often result in faster-growing cannabis plants, but they can also require more time and attention from the gardener. In this training, you will get an in-depth analysis of the pros and cons of hydroponics systems, so you can make an informed choice about what will work best for you.
- You will discover the pros and cons of hydroponics
- You will explore the basics of building a hydroponic system
- You will learn about passive and active hydroponic systems
- You will master the various types of hydroponic systems you can use to grow
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate