Cannabis is a beautiful and useful plant, but it does have a distinct, strong odor. Responsible growers work to minimize the odor out of respect to people around the cultivation site. In this training, you will learn the tools you need to manage odor control for your cannabis plants.
With the right knowledge, it is easy to accomplish responsible odor control and you will learn all the skills you need to manage your cannabis garden odor. There are many ways to address the odor from your cannabis garden, and you will learn what you need to know to make the best choice for your plants. From vent fans to deodorizers to ion generators to filters, there are many options.
In our Cannabis Odor Control training, you will explore the plethora of options available as well as potential hazards to avoid and best practices to implement when setting up. No matter which option you choose, you will have the opportunity to fully explore the pros and cons and make the best choice for your growing situation.
- You will discover how different odor control tools and products work so you can make an informed choice
- You will explore the various odor control tools and products
- You will learn about safety concerns related to odor control strategies
- You will master effective odor control strategies
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate