Dispensary Technician Skills
The best Dispensary Technicians (aka Budtenders) work diligently to understand the specific needs of their customers in order to evolve in their role and acquire new skills. They create value for their employer at every stage, establish themselves as an asset, and thus they truly become irreplaceable. In this training, you will learn to orient yourself as a well-skilled dispensary technician and excel at what you do as a dispensary technician.
In our Dispensary Technician Skills training, you will explore the roles and responsibilities of a dispensary technician. You will learn the value of this position with the purpose of understanding the role of a trained dispensary technician to run the dispensary smoothly and meet the needs of customers. This training develops dispensary staff with operational skills, customer-relationship, customer-service skills built on industry best practices, with a focus on professionalism and community relations.
You will learn the foundational dispensary technician skills to expertly advise and serve your customers. In addition, you will learn to follow standardized dispensary procedures and ensure positive and smooth customer interactions.
- You will discover how to help a customer select the right cannabis dosage and physical environment for them.
- You will explore how to build a stronger client base by showcasing excellent communication and administering proper guidance.
- You will learn how to complete and verify the required paperwork along with an understanding of ratios and product labels.
- You will master the proper handling, display, testing, and storage of cannabis.
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate