Introduction to Cannabis Chemistry
In order to grow, sell, or select highest-quality cannabis, an understanding of the plant’s basic chemistry is essential. The chemical makeup of different strains of plants directly impacts its effects. Having foundational knowledge in cannabis chemistry will allow you to grow the type of cannabis you like and sell the types your customers are most interested in.
In this training, you will master the building blocks of cannabis chemistry that will put you on the right path. With Cannabis Chemistry training, you will delve into the basics of chemistry as it relates to cannabis, giving you a strong foundational knowledge. You will learn about the common chemical components of cannabis, such as cannabinoids, as well as lesser-known components like waxes, which can impact texture.
This training will give you the knowledge you need around the basic chemistry of cannabis, its impact on the consumer, and how different parts of the chemical makeup interact with each other. For example, some chemical components are useful for customers interested in a pleasant high, while other components may be best for customers looking for pain relief. Understanding chemistry will help you to better support customers.
- You will discover the fundamental principles of cannabis chemistry
- You will explore the chemical components of the cannabis plant
- You will learn about the properties of the plant when it is ingested
- You will master the physical, chemical, and biological properties of cannabis
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate