Product Labeling and Packaging Safety
Several jurisdictions have regulated the sale of cannabis. With the increasing opportunities to market, cannabis products come specific rules that must be followed. Nearly every jurisdiction has rules pertaining to labeling, packaging, and even product safety for retail cannabis operations.
Our Product Labeling and Packaging Safety training will help you ensure you’re on target with all requirements. It is the responsibility of both business owners and industry employees to abide by the cannabis regulations required by the regulators and implement them properly.
Proper packaging and labeling will also improve client confidence and focusing on product safety can improve the quality of your cannabis. With our Product Labeling and Packaging Safety training, you will get all the tools you need to comply with your required law and use best business practices.
- You will discover the packaging standards for various forms of cannabis
- You will explore the labeling requirements of cannabis concentrates, edibles, and other forms of delivery
- You will learn regulatory terms for cannabis labeling, packaging, and product safety
- You will master the general applicability of labeling standards in cultivation and product manufacturing facilities
- Video: 2 Interactive Training
- Resource: 2 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 2 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate