Ballasts and Bulbs for Cannabis Lighting
Your plants need the right lighting to thrive. The ballasts and bulbs you choose can have a big impact on your growing success. Ballasts regulate specific starting requirements and line voltage for High-Intensity Discharge (or HID) lamps. There is a level of electrical knowledge required to safely manage your lighting, which you will acquire in this training.
Nobody wants an electrical snafu to harm their plants, you will learn critical safety measures. If your goal is to grow the best possible quality cannabis indoors, you need to become proficient in many facets of lighting, stat. With our Ballasts and Bulbs for Lighting training, you will obtain the critical knowledge you need. You will explore key safety concerns that will keep your plants safe, and help you choose your lighting system.
In addition, you will learn the main issues that cause ballast failure and how to look out for them. Lastly, to ensure you can successfully manage your lighting long-term, you will learn best practices when it comes to cleaning your ballasts as well. We guide you through every step of the process so you can stay focused on what matters most – your cannabis plants.
- You will discover the benefits of digital ballasts
- You will explore different ballast and lighting systems
- You will learn how to choose the right ballasts and lamps
- You will master ballast and lamp maintenance to get the most from your plants
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate