Each strain of cannabis offers different medical uses, plant size, chemical makeup, and potency. While technically all cannabis is classified as Cannabis Sativa, we call varieties – Sativa, Indica, or Ruderalis – and there are also hybrid varieties of cannabis strains.
In this training, you will learn all you need to know about cannabis strains and explore the best growing environments for various strains. This will help you make the most informed decision about which strains will work best for you based on your growing environment. Whether you grow indoors or out, you will understand what plant varieties will work best.
You will also explore the characteristics and purposes of different strains. Depending on the ultimate goal for your cannabis after harvest, different strains and sizes of plants will work better than others. You will have all the information you need to pick the best strains for your needs and goals with our Cannabis Strains training.
- You will discover chemical makeup, the potency of different strains, and their effect
- You will explore the history of the cannabis plant
- You will learn where different strains come from
- You will master how to identify strains at a glance
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate