Cannabis Soil Amendments
Top growers understand the nutritional needs of their plants and meet those needs to ensure high-quality plants. You can provide various nutrients to your plants with soil amendments, also called additives. In this training, you will learn the details of soil amendments so you can grow thriving cannabis.
Soil amendments are additives to a planting medium that provide plants with various nutrients and come in a variety of forms broken down into mineral amendments and organic amendments. In our Soil Amendments training, you will identify the difference between mineral and organic additives, how to create and maintain compost, properly dispose of your growing mediums, and effectively incorporate amendments.
Using soil amendments can lead to healthier plants that can better access air, water, and nutrients. Different amendments offer different benefits to your cannabis. In this training, you will explore the benefits of the most common types of amendments so you can make the best choice for your growing needs.
- You will discover all the different types of soil amendments and how to use them
- You will explore how to create and maintain a compost
- You will learn to identify the difference between mineral and organic additives
- You will master how to effectively use soil amendments and avoid common issues
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate