Using Cannabis as Medicine
Cannabis has long been known as something of a miracle plan, helping people with innumerable ailments for over 10,000 years. Now that it’s escaping the shroud of taboo and becoming mainstream knowledge, what should you know?
In this training, you will explore how cannabis affects the body, and the positive ways cannabis can be used as medicine. Medicinal uses for cannabis are plentiful, and its use is growing in popularity. In our Using Cannabis as Medicine training you will explore the intricacies of pharmaceutical drugs and the differences in the way that cannabis can help patients.
Additionally, you will examine the similarities and differences between synthetic and natural cannabis. Because using cannabis as medicine is still at odds in many ways with mainstream medicine in society, it is important to become an expert in the similarities and differences between cannabis and traditional medicine, and the ways cannabis can help your customers.
- You will discover the emerging political issues and enforcement environment
- You will explore the clinical benefits of cannabis as well as research summaries and scientific applications
- You will learn the basics of the endocannabinoid receptor system and the body’s interaction with the cannabis plant
- You will master the therapeutic uses of cannabis
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate