Cannabis Manicuring, Drying, Curing and Storing
The healthiest, most beautiful cannabis plants can’t be enjoyed as a high-quality product if they aren’t manicured, dried, cured, or stored correctly. There are effective techniques you must know so you can do it right, and use your time effectively, so you can get back to growing!
In this training, you will get the knowledge you need to become a master of manicuring, drying, curing, and storing your cannabis. The way that you manicure, dry, cure, and store your cannabis after harvest can affect its potency. In our Manicuring, Drying, Curing, and Storing training, you will learn the best methods to ensure that your quality plants maintain that quality all the way through the process.
In this training, you will learn many useful tips and tricks to get you through the lengthy manicuring process. From the type of scissors to choose ways to use your cannabis-scraps, we give you all the inside information you need to enjoy and be successful in this process.
- You will discover how to ensure maximum potency of your cannabis after harvest
- You will explore best practices for manicuring, drying, and curing your cannabis
- You will learn how to properly store and package cannabis after harvest
- You will master how to choose which buds to keep and which to discard so you have the best quality possible
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate