To accelerate the growth of your cannabis plants, you need to understand precisely how to elevate carbon dioxide (or CO2) levels. When you increase the CO2 levels, you can increase the level your plant absorbs for nutrition and increase the rate of growth. But, it is a delicate balance.
In this training, you will become an expert on advanced CO2 growing techniques, giving you better yields, faster turnaround times, and the maximum product yield for your space. There are different ways to impact CO2 levels in your growing space. With our CO2 Enrichment training, you will explore the various options and the pros and cons so you can make an informed decision.
You can enrich the CO2 in a greenhouse relatively easily, but there are safety concerns. You will learn how to responsibly enrich the environment for your cannabis. In addition, your CO2 enrichment becomes less effective when the temperature isn’t maintained within a certain range. You will explore the ideal temperature conditions and how to achieve that. When you enrich with CO2, the needs of your plants change as well.
- You will discover how to use CO2 and maintain the right temperature
- You will explore how to safely produce CO2 in an enclosed space
- You will learn how to use a CO2 emitter and generator systems
- You will master how to measure and monitor CO2 levels
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate