Duration: 1 Hour
Enrollment: 1 Year
Format: 100% Online
Audience: General Industry
An understanding of proper emergency response is critical for any safe workplace. Many hazards face us in the workplace, and most can be reduced or prevented. In the case of an active shooter situation, however, the emphasis is on emergency response.
Our Active Shooter training will help you discover how to respond in the case of an unforeseen crisis or emergency. You will have the knowledge you need to create a plan for your workplace response to keep yourself and others safe in the event of an active shooter situation. Our Active Shooter is based on the ALICE training, which stands for Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, and Evacuate.
As part of an employer’s responsibility to provide a safe workplace, this ALICE training is required to ensure employees are properly trained for incidences. This training will help you keep everyone in your workplace, including yourself, safe during an emergency event.
- You will discover the purpose of ALICE training
- You will explore the methods for informing others about an intruder situation
- You will learn the steps to be taken when faced with an intruder situation or an evacuation
- You will master how to counter an intruder
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate