Cannabis Air and Environment
Not all air is created equal. Many factors in a growing space contribute to the overall environmental condition. Carbon dioxide (or CO2), temperature, and more all impact the growth of your plants. You already know that oxygen and carbon dioxide are the foundation of a healthy plant, but what’s the right balance?
In this training, you will analyze the composition of the garden’s air environment and identify cutting-edge best practices for airflow in the garden. To grow the best quality cannabis possible, you must understand how air quality impacts your plants. You will dig into air circulation and the right balance of CO2. You will uncover the secrets of ventilation, humidity, and temperature for optimal plant performance.
With our Cannabis Air and Environment training, you will become an expert on how to give your plants what they need. You will learn how to mimic the optimal air environment of nature indoors. Your cannabis plants need more than just great air quality, so in our training, we will also cover some basics around lighting, water, and soil quality to set you on a path to success.
- You will discover how to mimic optimal outdoor air balance in your indoor garden
- You will explore how to keep your plants thriving despite temperature shifts
- You will learn the ideal temperature range and what tools are best
- You will master ventilation techniques to maximize your plant’s quality
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!