Cannabis Air and Environment Studies
The best indoor gardeners fully understand the needs of their plants and how to manage the environmental conditions of their space. The success or failure of an indoor garden is primarily determined by the airflow provided as well as the level of carbon dioxide (or CO2).
To grow cannabis of the highest quality, you must recognize and understand the critical factors that will contribute to the health of your plants. With this comprehensive air and environment training, you will learn about everything from carbon dioxide content to the appropriate temperature for your plants and how different factors affect their ability to grow and produce a quality crop.
As well, successful indoor gardeners identify and address the challenge of odor control. It is important to be a good neighbor, garden professionally, and maintain a comfortable space. Odor control can be a significant challenge for novice gardeners, so be sure you are equipped with the tools for success.
Controlling the indoor growing environment requires considerable energy inputs, with concomitant increases in greenhouse gas emissions. We will also explore differences in indoor and outdoor growing operations and extraction markets, the impact of various degrees of legalization among States, as well as the impact of particular policy decisions on this burgeoning industry.
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
The air in your growing environment is crucial to healthy plants and can impact their growth. Obviously, oxygen and carbon dioxide are the foundation of a healthy air environment, but do you know the right balance? We will help you get a full understanding of what works best. The main learning objectives for the cannabis air and environment component are:
- You will discover how to mimic optimal outdoor air balance in your indoor garden
- You will explore how to keep your plants thriving despite temperature shifts
- You will learn the ideal temperature range and what tools are best
- You will master ventilation techniques to maximize your plant’s quality
For an indoor gardener, it is absolutely critical to managing the odor of your plants throughout your facility and outside as well. Some setups are more effective than others, and we will help you determine what is best for you. There are several options on the market for odor control, and the most successful growers know which ones are worth the time or money. You will learn how to do this for yourself with this training. We will guide you through ensuring your plants are healthy and the odor from your garden is effectively managed. You will be sure to provide a long, happy life for your plants and improve your profits by taking this training. Te primary learning objectives for the odor control component are:
- You will discover how different odor control tools and products work so you can make an informed choice
- You will explore the various odor control tools and products
- You will learn about safety concerns related to odor control strategies
- You will master effective odor control strategies
Carbon dioxide enrichment is critical for healthy, quality cannabis. CO2 enrichment is one of the key-focuses of cannabis air and environment training. You can ensure your plants increase their growth rate and maximize their nutrition when you understand how to elevate their CO2 levels. You can have higher yields, faster turnaround times, and fully maximize your garden’s space with this training. The primary learning objectives for the CO2 enrichment component are:
- You will discover the appropriate level of CO2 for your plants and how to maintain the right temperature to maximize the effectiveness of your CO2
- You will explore how to safely produce CO2 in an enclosed space
- You will learn how to use a CO2 emitter and generator systems
- You will master how to measure and monitor CO2 levels
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!