Cannabis Air and Environment Studies
The best indoor gardeners fully understand the needs of their plants and how to manage the environmental conditions of their space. The success or failure of an indoor garden is primarily determined by the airflow provided as well as the level of carbon dioxide (or CO2).
To grow cannabis of the highest quality, you must recognize and understand the critical factors that will contribute to the health of your plants. With the comprehensive air and environment training, you will learn about everything from carbon dioxide content to the appropriate temperature for your plants and how different factors affect their ability to grow and produce a quality crop.
As well, successful indoor gardeners identify and address the challenge of odor control. It is important to be a good neighbor, garden professionally, and maintain a comfortable space. Odor control can be a significant challenge for novice gardeners, so be sure you are equipped with the tools for success.
Cannabis Air and Environment
The air in your growing environment is crucial to healthy plants and can impact their growth. Obviously, oxygen and carbon dioxide are the foundation of a healthy air environment, but do you know the right balance? We will help you get a full understanding of what works best. The main learning objectives for the cannabis air and environment component are:
- You will discover how to mimic optimal outdoor air balance in your indoor garden
- You will explore how to keep your plants thriving despite temperature shifts
- You will learn the ideal temperature range and what tools are best
- You will master ventilation techniques to maximize your plant’s quality
Carbon dioxide enrichment is critical for healthy, quality cannabis. CO2 enrichment is one of the key-focuses of cannabis air and environment training. You can ensure your plants increase their growth rate and maximize their nutrition when you understand how to elevate their CO2 levels. You can have higher yields, faster turnaround times, and fully maximize your garden’s space with this training. The primary learning objectives for the CO2 enrichment component are:
- You will discover the appropriate level of CO2 for your plants and how to maintain the right temperature to maximize the effectiveness of your CO2
- You will explore how to safely produce CO2 in an enclosed space
- You will learn how to use a CO2 emitter and generator systems
- You will master how to measure and monitor CO2 levels
For an indoor gardener, it is absolutely critical to managing the odor of your plants throughout your facility and outside as well. Some setups are more effective than others, and we will help you determine what is best for you. There are several options on the market for odor control, and the most successful growers know which ones are worth the time or money. You will learn how to do this for yourself with this training. We will guide you through ensuring your plants are healthy and the odor from your garden is effectively managed. The primary learning objectives for the odor control component are:
- You will discover how different odor control tools and products work so you can make an informed choice
- You will explore the various odor control tools and products
- You will learn about safety concerns related to odor control strategies
- You will master effective odor control strategies
You will be sure to provide a long, happy life for your plants and improve your profits by taking this training.
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate