Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Training
Accredited by Alaska’s AMCO to provide the Marijuana Handler Permit Training.
Receive your Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Training today…and get a leg up on your competition in Alaska’s cannabis industry. The Alaska Alcohol and Marijuana Control Office (or AMCO) requires every licensee, employee, or agent of a marijuana establishment who sells, cultivates, manufactures, tests, or transports marijuana or marijuana product, or who checks the identification of a consumer or visitor of a marijuana establishment, must complete state-approved Marijuana Handler Permit training.
Whether you are an owner, cultivator, processor, lab or dispensary technician, transporter, or working security; this is the perfect compliance training for you to learn all the required laws and regulations in Alaska. If you are looking to move up in the cannabis industry in Alaska, this is the ideal opportunity for you to grow your knowledge base and stand out from others. Taking the initiative to get certified is required to work in Alaska’s thriving cannabis industry.
Our Alaska Marijuana Handler Certification is a state-approved training for anyone who works in a licensed marijuana establishment in Alaska. Green CulturED is an Alaska-authorized training provider for the Marijuana Handler Permit and we developed the Alaska Marijuana Handler Certification in collaboration with our team of Subject Matter Experts. This self-paced and interactive certification meets the training requirements for Alaska’s cannabis industry workers per 3 AAC 306.700 and Marijuana Handler Permits are valid for three years.
- Video: 8 Interactive Training
- Resource: 6 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 6 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Statute Definitions
- Display: Digital Badge & Certificate
There are many regulations specific to the state of Alaska, so state-approved training is a must to protect yourself and your employer or business. This certification provides the training required to apply and successfully receive a Marijuana Handler Permit from the State of Alaska to work in the emerging cannabis industry. Our qualified Subject Matter Experts bring passion and enthusiasm to every part of our training.
- How to Determine a Valid Identification
- The Effects of Cannabis Consumption
- How to Identify Cannabis Impairment
- Preventing Unlawful Cannabis Consumption
- Alaska Penalty for Unlawful Acts
- Statutes: AS17.37, AS17.38, and 3 AAC 306
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!