Cannabis Breeding Studies
You can become a master reproducer of cannabis by understanding how to breed cannabis like the professionals. When breeding cannabis, there is a lot to consider such as cross-pollination, genotypes, and hybridization in large populations of seed. With the right knowledge and skills, you can produce amazing, happy seedlings in no time. In the wild, cannabis is wind-pollinated.
Master growers harness the process of mother nature and take propagation into their own hands, and so can you. With this cannabis breeding training, you will learn all you need to know to become a master of cannabis breeding. Breeding programs for almost any plant can be as simple or as complex as you choose to make them. Fortunately, you can quickly and effectively develop your own breeding program, even if you are a beginner. All it takes is a sharp eye for positive traits that you’re interested in developing and an accurate record-keeping system to track the usable crosses you’ve made, as well as the parental lines (male and female) that you’ve used.
On the production side, there is a need to understand the impact of growth conditions that impact total biomass generation and, more importantly, the production (both composition and quantity) of cannabinoids produced. This could include things such as nutrient regime, water availability, light quantity and quality, the effects of stressors such as agitation and shifts in orientation. In addition, there can be significant challenges with regard to control of plant pathogens. These can reduce output and potentially change chemotype. In addition, application of cidal compounds to control pathogens has the capacity to leave residues in the materials finally made available to consumers.
- Video: 2 Interactive Training
- Resource: 2 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 2 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
When all things are considered, breeding is an art as well as a science. It takes knowledge, but also a precise skill. When you participate in this cannabis breeding training, we will begin by helping you develop a breeding goal. The primary learning objectives for the breeding component are:
- You will discover the differences between asexual propagation versus sexual propagation
- You will explore the differences between phenotype and genotype
- You will learn the basics of creating a breeding program
- You will master how to choose breeding parent plants
When you are breeding, one of the most important decisions is choosing the breeding parents. It is easier in general to choose female plants, and you will find out why it is not easy to choose male plants with desirable characteristics. When you are growing from seed, you must care for your plant properly from the get-go. Starting off healthy will help your plant thrive and become top-quality. Master growers use a completely balanced diet throughout the flowering cycle, so the seeds get the nutrients they need for strong development. The primary learning objectives for the genetics component are:
- You will discover different types of seed populations
- You will explore the difference between a hybrid and pure strain
- You will learn about multi-line breeding
- You will master cross-pollination techniques
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!