Breeding cannabis is an art. Even the most experienced breeders can find it difficult to stabilize strains to reproduce. Your breeding program should begin by developing a breeding goal, and this training will help you. In this training, you will analyze the principles and methods of cross-pollination, review genotypes, and the basics of hybridization in large populations of seed.
In our Cannabis Breeding training, you will examine the steps needed to create a top-notch breeding program. Breeding cannabis requires specific knowledge at every stage, and we will give you the tools you need to breed the best possible cannabis. A large component in our Cannabis Breeding training will be choosing the method that is best for your needs and establishing a plan to meet your goals.
Will your needs best be met by a more uniform crop? If that is the case, you will choose asexual propagation. Or, do you prefer to have more variety in your plants? If so, you will choose sexual propagation. We will give you the knowledge you need to make an informed choice and the skills you need for breeding success whichever path you take.
- You will discover the differences between asexual propagation versus sexual propagation
- You will explore the differences between phenotype and genotype
- You will learn the basics of creating a breeding program
- You will master how to choose breeding parent plants
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate