Ontario Cannabis Compliance Training
Ontario Cannabis Regulations
Ontario has a tightly regulated private retail model for cannabis. You are able to have a maximum of thirty (30) grams (g) of dried cannabis or equivalent in public at any time. One gram of dried cannabis is equal to:
- Five (5) Grams: Cannabis Flowers
- Fifteen (15) Grams: Edible Product
- Seventy (70) Grams: Liquid Product
- Quarter Percent (0.25) Grams: Concentrates (solid or liquid)
- One (1) Cannabis Plant Seed
Medical cannabis is subject to different rules than recreational cannabis.
- Video: 1 Engaging Training
- Resource: 1 eBook Handout
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
The production and sale of medical cannabis are regulated exclusively by the federal government. You can also receive a license from Health Canada to grow medical cannabis on your own, or designate someone else to grow it on your behalf. The only way to purchase medical cannabis is:
- From a federally licensed producer online
- By written order from a medical professional
- Over the phone and delivered by secure mail
You may grow up to four (4) cannabis plants per residence – not per person – if:
- You are nineteen (19) years of age and older
- It is only for your personal use
- The starting material was purchased from the Ontario Cannabis Store or an authorized retail store
- It is not forbidden by your lease agreement or condo rules
Who Should Join?
Avoid all the painful learning curves by growing your knowledge like an EXPERT & learn about "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members where everyone speaks a "different language" so we will get that FIXED.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of 80% (or better) to assess & validate your cannabis knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us. If You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love our total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Industry-Leading Support & Service
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
100% Accessible & Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA) - Section 508 compliant and why we started our "Industry Impact Program" to make a change.
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many parts and aspects of our development is always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state. It is a process of continuous improvement in response to our learners and technical environment.
Chief Training Officer
Message From Our Founder
How would you describe your cannabis training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a well-developed solution.
Is your training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I asked this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you'll always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your business) and much more... without all of the headaches.