Cannabis concentrates are a way to enjoy the effects of cannabis without a traditional delivery method like smoking. There are several ways to make cannabis concentrates, and many ways to enjoy them. It is important to fully understand the process and safety concerns, as well as the amount of time before the effects will begin so you can properly advise customers.
In this training, you will learn all the basics of cannabis concentrates, from production to consumption. There are so many types of cannabis concentrates, and in this training, you will explore them all. You will learn about commonly known water-based concentrates, widely-used fat-based concentrates, and less-known but increasingly popular solvent-based concentrates.
With solvent-based concentrates, there are more safety concerns. Whether you wish to produce your own concentrates or make informed purchasing decisions, we’ve got you covered. You will explore the top ways to identify quality products as well as safe solvents for doing it yourself. Solvents can be dangerous, so it is critical to understand all aspects.
- You will discover the different cannabis-infused products
- You will explore how different concentrates are consumed
- You will learn the methods of concentrates production
- You will master the various types and uses of concentrates
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
Who Should Join?
Avoid all the painful learning curves by growing your knowledge like an EXPERT & learn about "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members where everyone speaks a "different language" so we will get that FIXED.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of 80% (or better) to assess & validate your cannabis knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us. If You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love our total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have accessed, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Industry-Leading Support & Service
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
100% Accessible & Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many parts and aspects of our development is always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state. It is a process of continuous improvement in response to our learners and technical environment.
Chief Training Officer
Message From Our Founder
How would you describe your cannabis training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a well-developed solution.
Is your training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I asked this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you'll always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your business) and much more... without all of the headaches.