Cannabis for Beauty and Skin Disorders
Duration: 1 Hour
Enrollment: 1 Year
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Industry
Hemp seed oil has long been used as a beauty ingredient, but now it is increasing in mainstream popularity. Hemp seed oil comes from pressing hemp seeds and offers many beauty benefits. However, hemp seed oil does not contain high levels of Tetrahydrocannabinol (or THC) or Cannabidiol (or CBD).
Major retailers are now carrying beauty products with hemp for their customers. Skin oils, lotions, creams, and hair care products are the most popular products. The hemp seed oil offers a multitude of benefits, and the products are soaring in popularity and usage. Going beyond beauty benefits are the cannabinoids. Cannabinoids can also be used to treat various skin conditions and disorders.
Today, the most common cannabinoid in use is CBD, but did you know there are over 100+ cannabinoids? In our Cannabis for Beauty and Skin Disorders training, you will learn the critical information about hemp seed oil, CBD, and more, so you can advise your customers with a breadth of knowledge.
- You will discover the many benefits of hemp seed oil
- You will explore the various products that contain hemp seed oil
- You will learn which products are best for specific needs
- You will master advising customers about cannabis for beauty needs
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate