Growing quality cannabis takes a great deal of care and effort, regardless if you grow indoors or outdoors. It is important to have a solid grasp of horticulture principles as they relate to growing cannabis before you set out to grow. You will learn the foundations of cannabis horticulture such as growth stages, nutrients, light, and more.
Our Cannabis Horticulture training offers you vital information about providing the most optimal conditions for your plants no matter where you grow. A successful indoor growing environment does require an investment of time and money to get right, but your plants will thrive with a little effort. Growing outdoors requires less set up, but the conditions are difficult to manipulate.
You will spend plenty of time studying the growth stages of the cannabis plant in this training. After that, we explore reproduction methods that work best for cannabis plants. You will have a strong understanding of cannabis development, reproduction, and optimal growing conditions upon the successful completion of our Cannabis Horticulture training.
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
- You will discover the best lighting systems to meet your growing goals
- You will explore the most common challenges faced by new horticulturalists
- You will learn the stages of growth the cannabis plants
- You will master growing and maintaining mother plants and clones
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" & costly ones by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."