Cannabis Industry Safety Programs
Ensuring optimum occupational safety and health at the workplace enables employees to be productive and efficient. It also helps employers achieve business goals. It is critical for organizations, especially the cannabis industry to educate and spread awareness regarding industrial hazards. It is also crucial to train employees, workers, and managers about following health and safety standards at the workplace.
In this training, you will learn about hazard assessment and management, protective measures and plans in case of an emergency, and how to mitigate risk at the earliest.
That being said, you will explore effective hazard controls, communication plans, and gain knowledge of different types of hazards associated with varied job roles in the cannabis industry. The training demonstrates legal obligations and compliance regarding safety standards that the industry must follow regardless of the size, nature, and activities involved in the organization.
- Video: 1 Engaging Training
- Resource: 1 eBook Handout
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
The training will enlighten on how qualitative safety processes, precautionary measures, and protection plans can help you achieve the highest health and safety standards to avoid workplace incidents.
- You will discover different types of industrial hazards associated with varied job titles in the cannabis industry along with authorized employees’ duties towards early control.
- You will explore a number of control options, evaluating, reviewing, and improving already defined control and protection programs at regular intervals.
- You will learn about Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to protect oneself during different stages of growing and processing cannabis.
- You will master identifying occupational hazards, communicate and execute effective measures in addition to curation emergency action plans.
Complete Your Training 100% Online From Anywhere In The World!
Our Micro-Learning Format Includes:
Download Mobile App
Certificates & Badges
Everything You Can Expect When You Enroll Today
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & written materials created by leading cannabis experts.
- Quizzes at the end of every section to help you assess your knowledge & prepare for the final exam.
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training or even after you are finished.
- Interactive forum where you can connect & share knowledge with other professionals from around the world.
- Downloadable references to keep & access anytime
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
- Upon passing the final exam, you'll receive a certificate of completion and/or digital badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your skills on LinkedIn to bring creditability.
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow in your career, and get everyone else in your company on the same page, and SPEAKING the same language.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language. So let us FIX that for you.
Founders & CEO's
Running a business is HARD enough without also having to worry about training, so let us worry about it.
Message From Our Founder
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training?
Disorganized? Understaffed? Undertrained? Over-worked? Non-existent?
Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the right place. Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating workers on new regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to “figure it out”…without anyone necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED. When you join us, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal… …growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED.
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out to us today!