Cannabis Industry Workplace Safety
The complexity of hazards in the cannabis industry is increasing with the growth in the industry. This direct proportion leads to the fact of being mindful of workplace safety and training employees to combat the increasing risk of working in the cannabis industry.
A well-informed and responsive workforce with regular training and education of hazards involved in the ever-growing cannabis industry is a key to safeguard one’s life and protect businesses. In this training, you will learn about the categories of the hazards viz biological, chemical, and physical hazards, wherein employees are exposed to different work conditions.
Moreover, you will explore the exposure levels and/or applicable standards of hazards, its impact on health and effective control measures. The training outlines the details of how an element involved during a stage of cannabis cultivation or manufacturing can pose threat and otherwise culminate to a hazard.
The training is intended to provide a comprehensive insight into different categories of hazards, impacts on job roles involved, assist in the identification of symptoms and present the best practices to encounter the situation wisely and quickly.
- You will discover different categories under which hazards can be grouped viz- biological, chemical, and physical.
- Video: 1 Engaging Training
- Resource: 1 eBook Handout
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
- You will explore potential components under each category of hazard that might pose a great threat if not monitored properly.
- You will learn about the hazard assessment and job roles that are impacted.
- You will master the identification of potential biological, chemical, and physical hazards along with in-depth knowledge of components and best practices to control them.
Complete Your Training 100% Online From Anywhere In The World!
Our Micro-Learning Format Includes:
Download Mobile App
Certificates & Badges
Everything You Can Expect When You Enroll Today
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & written materials created by leading cannabis experts.
- Quizzes at the end of every section to help you assess your knowledge & prepare for the final exam.
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training or even after you are finished.
- Interactive forum where you can connect & share knowledge with other professionals from around the world.
- Downloadable references to keep & access anytime
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
- Upon passing the final exam, you'll receive a certificate of completion and/or digital badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your skills on LinkedIn to bring creditability.
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow in your career, and get everyone else in your company on the same page, and SPEAKING the same language.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language. So let us FIX that for you.
Founders & CEO's
Running a business is HARD enough without also having to worry about training, so let us worry about it.
Message From Our Founder
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training?
Disorganized? Understaffed? Undertrained? Over-worked? Non-existent?
Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the right place. Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating workers on new regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to “figure it out”…without anyone necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED. When you join us, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal… …growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED.
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out to us today!