Cannabis-Infused Food Product Handler
This program is perfect for all cannabis-infused product manufacturers of edibles, tinctures, topicals, and the like. You’ll find this training is required for compliance by regulation, specifically mandated in Colorado, Nevada, California, and other jurisdictions (outside of the United States too). In these regulated jurisdictions, the law requires that if you’re in cannabis-infused product manufacturing, then you must take our food health and safety education including cannabis-specific training that is comparable to the ServSafe® Food Handler Safety Program.
Food safety regulators love to see this training when they conduct inspections at licensed businesses that process regulated cannabis-infused products that must meet food safety requirements. This recognized food and health safety training delivers standards that are consistent with food safety education for processors of cannabis-infused products to certify workers on requirements. The program covers all the food-safety musts, and we’ve customized the training specifically for professionals who are manufacturing cannabis-infused products in the industry.
Our training is in full compliance with cannabis industry enforcement divisions and health and safety regulatory requirements. In many jurisdictions, owners and employees are required to demonstrate an understanding of basic food handling safety practices and attend training prior to manufacturing any edible products. This will blend the latest food safety research and all your food sanitation training requirements that you’ll need to learn in order to implement into your essential food practices as a safety culture that’s required for all types of cannabis edibles.
- Training: 1 Video
- Resources: 1 eBook
- Assessment: 1 Activity
- Grade: 70% Required
- Display: Certificate
- Language: English
Our training program is rooted in standards from the foodservice industry to help protect customer and patient health, produce safe cannabis-infused products, improve worker performance, and protect your business by being 100% compliant with regulators. Millions of people get a foodborne illness every year, with staggering statistics like that and the possibility that your customers or patients may have a compromised immune system, it’s important to ensure the products are created as safe as possible. That we know for sure, you never want your cannabis edible to be associated with making people sick.
- Foodborne Illness Causes (Highly Susceptible Populations and Worker Illness)
- Personal Hygiene and Food Handling Practices
- Approved Food Sources
- Potentially Hazardous Foods and Food Temperatures
- Sanitization and Chemical Use
- Emergency Procedures (Fire, Flood, and Sewer Backup)
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" & costly ones by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."