Cannabis-Infused Product Handler
This program is perfect for all cannabis-infused product manufacturers of edibles, tinctures, topicals, and the like. You’ll find this training is required for compliance in regulated markets, specifically mandated in Colorado, Nevada, California, and other jurisdictions (not just the United States). Food safety regulators love to see this training when they conduct inspections at licensed businesses that process regulated cannabis-infused products that must meet food safety requirements.
Our training is in full compliance with cannabis industry enforcement divisions and, health and safety regulatory requirements. In many jurisdictions, owners and employees are required to demonstrate an understanding of basic food handling safety practices and attend training prior to manufacturing any edible products.
In these regulated jurisdictions, the law requires that if you’re involved in cannabis-infused product manufacturing, then you must take a food health and safety education including basic food handling training that is comparable to the ServSafe® Food Handler Program. This recognized food and health safety training delivers standards that are consistent with food safety education for processors of cannabis-infused products to certify workers on requirements. The program covers all the food-safety musts and we’ve customized the training specifically for professionals who are manufacturing cannabis-infused products in the industry.
- Video: 1 Engaging Training
- Resource: 1 eBook Handout
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
Our Cannabis-Infused Product Handler blends the latest food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience that workers will learn to implement into their essential food practices in a culture of safety. Our training program is rooted in standards from the foodservice industry to help protect customer and patient health, produce safe cannabis-infused products, improve worker performance, and protect your business by being 100% compliant with regulators.
Millions of people get a foodborne illness every year, with staggering statistics like that and the possibility that your customers or patients may have a compromised immune system, it’s important to ensure the products are created as safe as possible. That we know for sure… you never want your cannabis-infused product to be associated with making people sick.
- Foodborne Illness Causes (Highly Susceptible Populations and Worker Illness)
- Personal Hygiene and Food Handling Practices
- Approved Food Sources
- Potentially Hazardous Foods and Food Temperatures
- Sanitization and Chemical Use
- Emergency Procedures (Fire, Flood, and Sewer Backup)
Who Should Join?
Avoid all the painful learning curves by growing your knowledge like an EXPERT & learn about "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members where everyone speaks a "different language" so we will get that FIXED.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of 80% (or better) to assess & validate your cannabis knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us. If You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love our total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have accessed, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Industry-Leading Support & Service
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
100% Accessible & Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many parts and aspects of our development is always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state. It is a process of continuous improvement in response to our learners and technical environment.
Chief Training Officer
Message From Our Founder
How would you describe your cannabis training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a well-developed solution.
Is your training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I asked this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you'll always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your business) and much more... without all of the headaches.