Cannabis Chemistry Studies
Our cannabis chemistry training will equip you with the basics of cannabis chemistry, giving you a foundation of crucial knowledge. Covering everything from cannabis-infused products to health and safety issues, this training gives you the tools you need. Whether you’re an individual patient or a dispensary, the knowledge you’ll gain in this training will allow you to make your own cannabis edibles and infused products.
From learning what cannabinoids are to learning the shorthand for Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD). You will learn the rudimentary reasons to what ACTUALLY makes up cannabis. Learning the basics allows you to increase your knowledge and set a baseline for future learning. As you grow your knowledge, this course will be referenced continuously.
After completing the cannabis chemistry training, you will understand the physical and chemical properties of the main cannabinoids as well as the effects on the human mind and body. The information you will gain from this course will be revisited throughout your entire career. This will allow you to have the maximum impact on your cannabis practice.
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
An understanding of cannabis chemistry is necessary to produce and choose the best-quality cannabis. The chemical makeup of different strains of plants will impact the effect it has. You will learn about the building blocks of cannabis chemistry in this training. The key learning objectives for the cannabis chemistry component are:
- You will discover the fundamental principles of cannabis chemistry
- You will explore the chemical components of the cannabis plant
- You will learn about the properties of the plant when it is ingested
- You will master the physical, chemical, and biological properties of cannabis
We will take an in-depth look at how various concentrates and are used and the infused products that can be made with them. There are a variety of ways to make cannabis concentrates, but it is very important to completely understand the process and safety concerns. The primary learning objectives for the cannabis concentrate component are:
- You will discover the different cannabis-infused products
- You will explore how different concentrates are consumed
- You will learn the methods of concentrates production
- You will master the various types and uses of concentrates
An understanding of cannabis analysis and testing is fundamental to determining potency and quality. Moreover, regulations regarding analysis and testing are growing all the time as the cannabis industry expands. The key learning objectives for the cannabis analysis and testing component are:
- You will discover how chromatography works to test cannabis
- You will explore methods of health and safety testing of cannabis for dangerous contaminants
- You will learn the various analytical methods used to test cannabis for potency
- You will master different chromatography methods
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!