COVID-19 Cannabis Industry Safety
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, businesses have come to a standstill engulfing the cannabis industry as well. The ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID‑19), caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS‑CoV‑2).
As we are aware that the effect of coronavirus will be far-reaching, it is essential that cannabis businesses need to resume functioning by being mindful of COVID-19 rules and regulations.
In this training, you will learn about coronavirus in detail, how it spreads and precautionary measures to be taken. In addition to this, you will obtain more information on revising the business plan, employee policies, and a few other key considerations like sanitation and health protection protocols.
Furthermore, in the event of encountering an infection among employees or on the premises, the cannabis industry needs to be more cautious. In this training, you will explore safety protocols and strict measures that have to be taken by the employer to ensure safety.
- You will discover to encourage customers to pick up orders remotely by identifying a procedure that abides by the social distancing government rules or prefer delivery service over the in-store pick-up.
- Video: 1 Engaging Training
- Resource: 1 eBook Handout
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
- You will explore new ways of doing business, opt for different methods during the retail process by following safety protocols, and how to wash your hands the right way.
- You will learn effective precautionary measures that are necessary to take into consideration together with cleaning recommendations and work from home policy specifically for the cannabis industry.
- You will master how to effectively and safely run a business during a pandemic like COVID-19 and administer the growth, production, manufacturing, and selling of cannabis securely.
Complete Your Training 100% Online From Anywhere In The World!
Our Micro-Learning Format Includes:
Download Mobile App
Certificates & Badges
Everything You Can Expect When You Enroll Today
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & written materials created by leading cannabis experts.
- Quizzes at the end of every section to help you assess your knowledge & prepare for the final exam.
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training or even after you are finished.
- Interactive forum where you can connect & share knowledge with other professionals from around the world.
- Downloadable references to keep & access anytime
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
- Upon passing the final exam, you'll receive a certificate of completion and/or digital badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your skills on LinkedIn to bring creditability.
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow in your career, and get everyone else in your company on the same page, and SPEAKING the same language.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language. So let us FIX that for you.
Founders & CEO's
Running a business is HARD enough without also having to worry about training, so let us worry about it.
Message From Our Founder
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training?
Disorganized? Understaffed? Undertrained? Over-worked? Non-existent?
Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the right place. Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating workers on new regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to “figure it out”…without anyone necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED. When you join us, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal… …growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED.
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out to us today!