Dispensary Technician Certification
Become a certified Dispensary Technician…and pave your way to success today. Dispensary Technicians (also known as a “Budtender”) work in both medical and recreational dispensaries and play a variety of roles for the customer. You must play the role of an educator; working with the patient or customer to find the strain that best suits their needs or educating consumers on the laws surrounding its use.
Whether you’re new to the role or have been a Dispensary Technician for a while, our certification training will give you the tools you need to become a well-known and approachable expert for your clients. We train you on all the important aspects of cannabis so that you can provide education to customers as well as compassionate recommendations for the patients that you serve.
Education is a powerful tool for you to attract new customers, increase positive community relationships, and ensure the safe operation of the dispensary. Your customers have a wide variety of needs, and you need specialized knowledge to help them no matter where their needs fall.
You will receive the training for the most popular position in a cannabis dispensary, the Dispensary Technician. As the industry is rapidly growing in legitimacy, our training will provide you with the skill-set and knowledge needed to succeed in this position. Our training and certification curriculum will equip you with the knowledge necessary to be a valuable member of the dispensary team.
- Video: 27 Interactive Training
- Resource: 27 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 11 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Badge & Certificate
Budtenders must stay abreast of trends in the industry, as well. With the expert-level knowledge, you will gain in our Dispensary Technician Certification, you will be better equipped to spot and foresee trends, and pass that benefit on to your client, business, or employer. You know as well as we do that this industry is becoming increasingly competitive.
Take the initiative to get certified today, to solidify your expert-level knowledge and give you a much-needed competitive edge. You’ll be glad you did.
- Dispensary Technician Role
- Dispensary Technician Skills
- METRC Tracking System
- Cannabis Consumption Effects
- How to Identify Cannabis Impairment
- How to Determine Valid Identification
- Preventing Unlawful Consumption and Diversion
- Cannabis Chemistry
- Cannabis as Medicine
- Cannabis Delivery Methods
- Cannabis Abuse Signs
- Cannabis Chemistry Introduction
- Cannabis Concentrates
- Cannabis Analysis and Testing
- Edibles and Concentrates
- Making Cannabis Hash
- Calendar and Checklist
- Cannabis Horticulture
- Flowering Cannabis
- Cannabis Seeds
- Cannabis Strains
- Germination and Seedlings
- Cannabis Clones, Cloning and Mothers
- Indoor Grow Rooms
- Outdoor Cannabis Garden
- Harvesting Cannabis
- Manicuring, Drying, Curing and Storing
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!