Dispensary Technician Role
Happy customers will return again and again. Customer service is as much a part of being an effective dispensary technician as technical knowledge. In this training, you will acquire the skills required to be a customer service superstar, and answer technical questions customers might bring with them to the dispensary.
In our Dispensary Technician Role training, you will explore the best practices for a dispensary technician in a licensed cannabis retailer setting. As a dispensary technician, you will interact with a variety of customers who have wide-ranging needs. In lieu, you will be able to understand the strength of present cannabis varieties and accordingly administer or guide customers on its usage. You will learn how to identify these needs and offer the best products for your customers.
You will also learn about the fundamental duties to administer your services as a successful dispensary technician. Additionally, you will discover the skills that pave the road to become a success in this role. After this training, you will be prepared to address and meet the needs of your customers, exceed the expectations of your employer, and accomplish a sense of belonging in your job.
- You will discover various communication styles and how to implement them in your customer interactions.
- You will explore the roles, responsibilities, and best practices of a dispensary technician.
- You will learn the dosing protocol for different types of patients you may encounter.
- You will master scientific and technical knowledge of Cannabis with the ability to explain the Cannabidiol (or CBD) to Tetrahydrocannabinol (or THC) ratio to customers.
- Video: 1 Engaging Training
- Resource: 1 eBook Handout
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Natum laoreet oporteat no cum. Ius ne alia munere.
- Sea sumo malorum no.
- Usu ut quas facer quaestio, euismod moderatius cum eu, eos at quaestio perpetua senserit.
- Vide munere explicari ne per, at fabulas inermis definitiones vim, in eros dicunt intellegat vim.
Complete Your Training 100% Online From Anywhere In The World!
Our Micro-Learning Format Includes:
Download Mobile App
Certificates & Badges
Everything You Can Expect When You Enroll Today
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & written materials created by leading cannabis experts.
- Quizzes at the end of every section to help you assess your knowledge & prepare for the final exam.
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training or even after you are finished.
- Interactive forum where you can connect & share knowledge with other professionals from around the world.
- Downloadable references to keep & access anytime
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
- Upon passing the final exam, you'll receive a certificate of completion and/or digital badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your skills on LinkedIn to bring creditability.
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow in your career, and get everyone else in your company on the same page, and SPEAKING the same language.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language. So let us FIX that for you.
Founders & CEO's
Running a business is HARD enough without also having to worry about training, so let us worry about it.
Message From Our Founder
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training?
Disorganized? Understaffed? Undertrained? Over-worked? Non-existent?
Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the right place. Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating workers on new regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to “figure it out”…without anyone necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED. When you join us, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal… …growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED.
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out to us today!