Cannabis Consumption Effects
True industry professionals fully understand the effects of cannabis consumption. This allows for an increased ability to advise clients, identify plant quality, and more. Our effects of cannabis consumption training will give you the knowledge you need to get a grasp on what happens when cannabis is consumed.
Of course, cannabis has a long history of medical use. More to that, cannabis is an exclusive plant to produce more than 100+ cannabinoids, each with distinctive features. In this training, you will learn about the main cannabinoids that are highly regarded. In addition to this, you will understand the formation of complex molecules from simple molecules along with their changing effects.
In the training, you will explore the synthesis of a cannabinoid in the laboratories, the composition of cannabinoids in different parts of the cannabis plant, and their effects when consumed in various ways. It will enable you to provide knowledge to clients and assist in making informed choices about which products meet their needs, discuss the dosages, strains, and effects on driving and appetite.
- You will explore the science behind major cannabis chemicals, the biosynthesis, laboratory productions along with their physical and chemical properties.
- You will discover the psychoactive, somatic, neurological, and cardiovascular effects of consuming cannabis.
- You will learn about the different cannabis strains and their respective benefits.
- You will master the different methods of delivery for cannabis consumption, the onset of effects, its duration, and be able to recommend suitable methods of delivery for diseases or pain including risks and benefits.
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate