Effects of Cannabis Consumption
Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Industry
True industry professionals fully understand the effects of cannabis consumption. This allows for an increased ability to advise clients, identify plant quality, and more. Our Effects of Cannabis Consumption training will give you the knowledge you need to get a grasp on the effects of cannabis.
Of course, cannabis has a long history of medical use. Cannabis use has also been documented for multiple purposes including recreational, spiritual, and medicinal use. Different cannabis properties can relieve a spectrum of symptoms. It is used to treat many diseases or ailments and is undergoing research for many more.
Exploring the effects of cannabis consumption, and delving into detail about various strains, will give you the knowledge to help your clients make informed choices about which products meet their needs. Take advantage of our Effects of Cannabis Consumption training today to further your career and industry knowledge.
- You will explore the effect of cannabis consumption on driving
- You will discover the psychoactive, somatic, neurological, and cardiovascular effects of consuming cannabis
- You will learn the effect of cannabis consumption on appetite
- You will master the different methods of delivery for cannabis consumption, including risks and benefits
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate