To be entirely safe when working, precautions must be taken to ensure electrical safety. Every year there are tens of thousands of people injured or killed by electrical shocks or contacts. There are many electrical hazards in the workplace like electric shock, electrocution, burns, fires, and explosions.
It is essential to understand how electricity is potentially lethal for us and how you can save lives. With our Electrical Safety training, you will be equipped with the skills to protect yourself and others. You will gain a basic understanding of the prevention and elimination of electrical work-related illnesses and injuries. Electricity can be dangerous and must be managed properly and safely while in the workplace.
Our Electrical Safety training will show you how to help prevent or eliminate work-related injuries connected to electricity. Electricity is a common culprit for workplace injuries. Any abnormal electrical condition can start a fire or injure someone in another way. You will learn about hazard identification, avoidance, control, and standards.
- You will discover training and electrical safety factors
- You will explore the types of injuries caused by electricity
- You will learn to define and identify electrical terms
- You will master the methods of electrical protection
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate