Electricity, Power Sources, and Timers
Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Cultivation
Electricity has made many cannabis dreams come true. But it can be costly, and dangerous if you don’t have an in-depth understanding. Even experts should always remember to work backward, start at the bulb, then work toward the plugin so you will learn the basics of electricity that will keep you safe.
In our Electricity, Power Sources, and Timers training, you will explore all the ways you can use electricity to improve your growing experience. There are many ways you can impact your cannabis with electricity and a lot of it you can do on your own with limited materials. We look at electricity consumption, generators, timers, and explore how to set up your High-Intensity Discharge (or HID).
You will also review what electrical benefits may be more complicated to implement, so you can decide when to call in the reinforcements of a professional electrician. You will explore potential safety concerns and the impact of these issues on your cannabis plants as well.
- You will discover the best practices of using an electricity timer
- You will explore different electrical management systems to identify what is best for your needs
- You will learn the basics of electrical safety
- You will master how to identify and avoid electrical hazards
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate