Emergency Action Plan
To stay safe while at work, it is essential to have proper exit routes. Every year thousands of workers are injured or even die because of nonexistent or inappropriate exit routes. This problem is easily solved with just a bit of prevention. Our Emergency Action Plan training will help you ensure your workplace is safe, compliant, and easy to exit in the event of an emergency.
First and foremost, it must be site and operation-specific. That is, customized to the business’s operations, accounting for things such as the building layout, the materials used for operations, the operational procedures, and the resources available, including trained personnel. Unfortunately, inadequate emergency action plans are responsible for more casualties and fatalities than the initial emergency.
Our Emergency Action Plan will give you a basic understanding of the means of egress, the Emergency Action Plan (or EAP), and fire protection plans. Workplace safety is everyone’s responsibility, and with our Emergency Action Plan training, you will be prepared to save lives and ensure your workplace or business is fully compliant.
- You will discover safety standards
- You will explore hazardous conditions
- You will learn about the protection of employees
- You will master access and egress
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!