Getting Ready to Clone Cannabis
Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Cultivation
When you successfully grow an amazing cannabis plant, you don’t have to say goodbye. You can clone her! But, cloning cannabis is an extremely complex process that must be executed exactly. In this training, you will learn all the details you need to clone from cutting to maintenance.
Clones go through an incredible transformation when they change from a growing tip of a mother plant, to a severed cutting, finally to a fully-developed and rooted plant. In our training, you will explore precisely how and where to take a clone clipping from on your ideal female plant. As well, you will learn how to prevent common downfalls when cloning such as embolisms and more.
Cloning is always traumatic for your cannabis plant, but there are strategies to make the process less troubling and more successful. You will discover what you can do for your cannabis plant before, during, and after the cutting to clone process to ensure both the mother plant and cloned plant thrive afterward.
- You will discover how to prepare the mother plan to cope with the stress of the cutting process
- You will explore the chemistry changes that occur throughout the cloning process
- You will learn the precautions to take when cloning, to avoid damage to the mother and a clone failure
- You will master nutrient and water requirements for clones
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate