Greenhouse Grower Certification
Become a certified Greenhouse Grower…and start your journey as a master grower today. Planning a greenhouse is not the easiest task. There are many intertwined components and several sizes available. This certification introduces you to small-scale commercial greenhouse production and helps you develop the skills needed to design, supervise, and grow in a greenhouse.
Whether you are a novice greenhouse grower or have been at it a while, our greenhouse grower training will give you the tools you need to achieve your greenhouse dreams. Our certification will provide you with comprehensive training to operate greenhouses and outdoor frames, so you can successfully cultivate cannabis using the power of sunlight.
Learn the design and use of enclosed structures to manipulate controlled environments, effects on growth as applied to cannabis, and the seasonal process of cultivating outdoors. Growers who utilize greenhouses often achieve unbelievable quality with their plants, because it is difficult to match the optimal energy of the sun indoors. With our greenhouse Grower training, you will learn the skills you need to harness that power and grow thriving cannabis.
With the high cost of electricity to cultivate commercial gardens indoors, greenhouses provide the ability for higher production yields and the ability to lower costs using natural sunlight. This certification is intended for those going into or already working in the cannabis industry. Much of the time online requires the study of greenhouse structures, heating systems, nutrition, soil formulation, and pest management.
- Video: 26 Interactive Training
- Resource: 26 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 10 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Badge & Certificate
- Calendar and Checklist
- Cannabis Horticulture
- Cannabis Seeds
- Cannabis Strains
- Germination and Seedlings
- Cannabis Clones, Cloning and Mothers
- Getting Ready to Clone
- Step-by-Step Cloning Cannabis
- Transplanting Cannabis
- Pruning and Bending Cannabis
- Flowering Cannabis
- Harvesting Cannabis
- Manicuring, Drying, Curing and Storing
- Greenhouses and Outdoor Frames
- Electricity, Power Sources and Timers
- Soil Growing
- Soil Amendments
- Soil Containers
- Water and Irrigation
- Nutrients and Deficiencies
- Fertilizers and Additives
- Air and Cannabis Environment
- Cannabis Odor Control
- Pests and Predators
- Outdoor Pests and Predators
- Fungi and Diseases
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!