Making Cannabis Medicine Studies
In our making medicine training, you will learn all about the ancient art of making cannabis hash – the connoisseur’s smoke. When you make hash or hashish, you are practicing true sustainability as you master how to utilize all parts of this powerful plant that would otherwise be thrown away. Making hash is an ancient tradition that allows many to enjoy the cannabis plant in other ways with hash, including smoking and making edible snacks.
You may not be aware of it but the endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a part of each of our bodies; a regulatory system designed to bring us into homeostasis – balancing our health and wellbeing. Furthermore, this system is comprised of receptors that interact only with cannabinoids – the compound found in cannabis. The course explains this correlation and how this knowledge has aided further research and discoveries into the medicinal use of cannabis.
You’ll also get to know the cannabinoids, along with other constituents found in cannabis – exploring their therapeutic actions – before plunging into the fascinating world of the endocannabinoid system.
The course concludes by arming you with the knowledge you need to be able to seek out, understand and analyse good research. This is important, as it helps you to sift out the ‘snake oil’ claims and get to the truth. You will learn the uses, reasons, and why the benefits are worth being explored and studied.
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
Cannabis has long been known as something of a miracle plan, helping people with innumerable ailments for over 10,000 years. Now that it’s escaping the shroud of taboo and becoming mainstream knowledge, what should you know? In this training, you will explore how cannabis affects the body, and the positive ways cannabis can be used as medicine. Medicinal uses for cannabis are plentiful, and its use is growing in popularity.
- You will discover the emerging political issues and enforcement environment
- You will explore the clinical benefits of cannabis as well as research summaries and scientific applications
- You will learn the basics of the endocannabinoid receptor system and the body’s interaction with the cannabis plant
- You will master the therapeutic uses of cannabis
Hash is an incredibly potent product that you can sustainably create with parts of your cannabis plants that would otherwise not be used. Since making hash is an ancient art form, there is a right way and a wrong way to go. The primary learning objectives of the making hash component are:
- You will discover the yield of hash you can expect based on how much cannabis you have
- You will explore the safety and health hazards related to some hash-producing methods
- You will learn various methods for producing the hash
- You will master how to make high-quality hash using the method of your choice
You can maximize your garden productivity by turning your leftover trim into a wonderful product that can be enjoyed by many and bring you a profit. You will merge the art of cooking with the cannabis plant and make wonderful creations. The key learning objectives of the edibles and concentrates component are:
- You will discover the easiest and most effective methods of cannabis extraction
- You will explore the different edibles and concentrates you can do yourself
- You will learn about the safety concerns associated with various extraction methods
- You will master the most common mediums for cannabis extraction
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!