How to Identify Cannabis Impairment
To ensure your facility is in full compliance, you cannot sell cannabis items to a customer who is visibly intoxicated. Our training will show you how to identify cannabis impairment and it is perfect training for dispensary staff training so cannabis businesses are protected.
Visible intoxication is evident from specific types of behaviors such as lack of coordination, slurred speech, etc. That being said, sometimes these behaviors are not quite obvious considering occasional or long term users, yet, you are expected to recognize visible intoxication.
In this training, you will learn the techniques to evaluate the warning signs and how to manage troubled customers. Following this, you will find out a variety of products made from the cannabis plant and the subsequent impairment effects and its duration.
Furthermore, you will learn more about workplace impairment and the importance of education and training to ensure health and safety. It also gives an overview of the responsibilities and duties of the employer, supervisor, and employees. The training outlines on how to professionally take control of the situation after you recognize someone who is intoxicated.
- You will discover the onset of impaired behavior post cannabis consumption, the effects, and its duration in occasional and long term users.
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
- You will explore a detailed outline of signs of impairment to help you recognize the intoxication together with psychosocial indicators in customers and at the workplace.
- You will learn intervention techniques to tackle intoxicated customers with professional courtesy and empathized words. Paralleling handling impairments at the workplace for the safety of employees and employers.
- You will master recognizing cannabis intoxications in varied situations like the workplace or during the sale of cannabis along with measures to be taken post identification to safeguard community, workplace, and business.
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!