Illinois Responsible Vendor Certification
Accredited: Approved by Illinois Department of Financial and Professional (IDFPR) to provide the Responsible Vendor Training.
Green CulturED has partnered with Elevated Education who is an Illinois-Approved Responsible Vendor and offers its state-approved Illinois Responsible Vendor Certification to dispensary agents across Illinois.
Every cannabis dispensary owner, manager, employee, and agent involved in the handling or sale of cannabis or cannabis-infused products, that are employed by an adult-use dispensing organization or medical cannabis dispensing organization in Illinois must take a two (2) hour Responsible Vendor Training.
This certification has been approved by the state of Illinois for cannabis dispensary agents and meets the responsible dispensing organization agent training requirements mandated by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR).
Training includes the responsible use of cannabis, laws, and regulations on driving while under the influence, sale to minor prohibitions, safe storage of cannabis, waste handling, security and surveillance requirements, packaging and labeling requirements, and all the other required topics.
- Video: 1 Engaging Training
- Resource: 1 eBook Handout
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Display: Certificate & Badge
Additionally, all agents, including all principal officers, must be received within ninety (90) days before or after the first day of employment at a dispensary, whichever is later. Training received outside of the ninety (90) day window will not meet the training requirement imposed by the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act.
- Cannabis Health & Safety Concerns
- Driving Under the Influence Regulations
- Minor Prohibiting Minor Sales
- All Relevant Illinois Laws & Rules
- Acceptable Identification Forms
- Safe Cannabis Storage
- Inventory Tracking Compliance & Regulation
- Waste Handling, Management & Disposal
- Dispensary Health & Safety Standards
- Records Maintenance
- Security & Surveillance Requirements
- Licensing & Enforcement Inspections
- Privacy Issues
- Packaging & Labeling Requirements
The Responsible Vendor Certification must be a minimum of two (2) hours of training time and as part of the eight (8) total hours of training that must be completed annually.
So in addition to the two (2) hour Responsible Vendor Certification, dispensing organizations must ensure that agents receive a minimum of eight (8) hours of training annually as defined in the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act.
Additional Training Requirements
Additional annual training is required as part of the eight (8) hours prescribed by the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act:
- How to Effectively Operate the Point-of-Sale (POS) System & State Verification Platform
- Proper Inventory Handling & Tracking
- Specific Uses of Cannabis or Cannabis-Infused Products
- Regulatory Inspection Preparedness Information & Law Enforcement Interaction
- Legal Requirements Awareness to Maintain Agent Status
Complete Your Training 100% Online From Anywhere In The World!
Our Micro-Learning Format Includes:
Download Mobile App
Certificates & Badges
Everything You Can Expect When You Enroll Today
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & written materials created by leading cannabis experts.
- Quizzes at the end of every section to help you assess your knowledge & prepare for the final exam.
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training or even after you are finished.
- Interactive forum where you can connect & share knowledge with other professionals from around the world.
- Downloadable references to keep & access anytime
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
- Upon passing the final exam, you'll receive a certificate of completion and/or digital badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your skills on LinkedIn to bring creditability.
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow in your career, and get everyone else in your company on the same page, and SPEAKING the same language.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language. So let us FIX that for you.
Founders & CEO's
Running a business is HARD enough without also having to worry about training, so let us worry about it.
Message From Our Founder
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training?
Disorganized? Understaffed? Undertrained? Over-worked? Non-existent?
Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the right place. Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating workers on new regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to “figure it out”…without anyone necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED. When you join us, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal… …growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created Green CulturED.
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out to us today!