Grow Rooms and Greenhouses Studies
Our indoor grow rooms and greenhouse training will give you all the tips and tricks for a thriving indoor garden and greenhouse. You will build knowledge about the best locations for an indoor grow room as well as when outdoor greenhouse growing is the better choice. You will explore how to effectively set up your cannabis grow room and ensure easy maintenance.
As well, you will explore the cold frame and hot frame greenhouses as a growing option. You will be equipped with all you need to know to select the best structure for your size, location, budget, time, and more. Creating a well-thought-out plan for your grow area is vital for success and this will give you the tools to do this.
Indoor Grow Rooms
Many mast growers prefer an indoor grow room environment, due to the high productivity and perpetual harvests. You can mimic this high yield and high-quality, but there are many considerations as it must be done right. The primary learning objectives for the indoor grow rooms component are:
- You will discover how to plan your indoor garden space so as to maximize space
- You will explore the optimal temperatures for your indoor grow room
- You will learn the best practices for securing your garden
- You will master the indoor grow room setup including the reflective material, water, insulation, and more
- Video: 2 Interactive Training
- Resource: 2 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 2 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
Greenhouses and Outdoor Frames
You can extend your growing season with greenhouses and some other options. All of the options have benefits to offer and have different costs. The main learning objectives for the greenhouses and outdoor frames component are:
- You will discover the pros and cons of greenhouses, cold frames, and hot frames
- You will explore the various options to extend your outdoor growing season
- You will learn the possibilities for coverings
- You will master the best way for you to extend your season, considering your climate and space
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!