Hydroponic Grower Certification
Become a certified Hydroponic Grower…and push your future-forward. Our Hydroponic Grower Certification will equip you with the critical knowledge to use this cutting-edge growing method. Hydroponics has swept the world with its growing benefits. It has quickly become a major cannabis production technology and has proven to have several advantages over soil gardening.
The rate of cannabis growth, when cultivated hydroponically, is up to 50% faster than soil growing under the same conditions, and the yield of each harvest typically results in a larger production. Using hydroponics indoors allows you to cultivate cannabis year-round, regardless of the season outside. Indoor growing with hydroponics will allow you to have a perpetual harvest.
Growing indoors requires you to artificially create indoors what the outdoors naturally supplies: water, nutrients, light, ideal temperature, and ventilation. Whether you are interested in creating an indoor hydroponic garden for the first time, or you have started on your own, our hydroponic grower training will give you the tools you need for success. Hydroponics can be complicated, so it important to understand the tools and the process.
Our certification will help you whether you grow your own cannabis or grow for your employer. Growing cannabis indoors can be an efficient, clean, and rewarding enterprise with a self-contained hydroponic system. In our hydroponic cultivation training, you will learn everything needed to get started, including trays, pumps, tips and tricks, nutrients, timers, growing media, and much more. Learn to apply the needed technical skills using hydroponic technology and how to apply it to cannabis production.
- Video: 30 Interactive Training
- Resource: 30 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 10 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Badge & Certificate
- Calendar and Checklist
- Cannabis Horticulture
- Cannabis Seeds
- Cannabis Strains
- Germination and Seedlings
- Cannabis Clones, Cloning and Mothers
- Getting Ready to Clone
- Step-by-Step Cloning Cannabis
- Transplanting Cannabis
- Pruning and Bending Cannabis
- Flowering Cannabis
- Harvesting Cannabis
- Manicuring, Drying, Curing and Storing
- Indoor Grow Rooms
- Indoor Cannabis Lighting
- Reflective Hoods and Lighting Devices
- Ballasts and Bulbs for Lighting
- Lighting Systems and Bulbs
- Electricity, Power Sources and Timers
- Water and Irrigation
- Nutrients and Deficiencies
- Fertilizers and Additives
- Cannabis Hydroponics
- Mediums, pH and Sterilization
- Nutrients, Reservoirs and Irrigation
- Air and Cannabis Environment
- Cannabis Odor Control
- CO2 Enrichment
- Pests and Predators
- Fungi and Diseases
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!