IT Security Awareness
Duration: 1 Hour
Enrollment: 1 Year
Format: 100% Online
Audience: General Industry
Whether you are a business owner or an employee, a thorough knowledge of Information Technology (or IT) security is critical to personal and business safety. Our IT Security Awareness training will teach you what to know in order to keep yourself and your business or employer safe.
There are many ways malicious hackers try and gain access to your information and your computer systems. Some of the most common ways are spoofed emails and ransomware attachments. We will help you learn how to combat this. Hackers are becoming more sophisticated with their ploys to access your confidential information, and this training will equip you with the most cutting-edge skills to keep yourself safe.
With our IT Security Awareness training, you will learn that you are on the front lines for your company and how to keep it safe. You will find out how to identify malicious activity and how to mitigate risk when doing business online. This includes recognizing phishing emails, noticing links that may not appear suspicious at first, avoiding ransomware, identifying spoofed emails, and more.
- You will discover how to create strong passwords that are difficult to hack
- You will explore the impacts of ransomware and how to avoid it
- You will learn how to spot a spoofed email
- You will master the facets of security awareness including your role, common threats, red flags, and the danger zone
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate