Light, Lamps, and Electricity Studies
With our lights, lamps, and electricity training you will maximize the indoor grow room production by providing the best possible lighting setup for your cannabis plants. Understanding how to set up lighting correctly so your crop isn’t ruined and safety hazards are avoided is critical.
This training will guide you through choosing the best solution for your needs to achieve a successful harvest. We will also help you keep your utility bills down with the ins and outs of electricity consumption. There are many facets to a successful lighting setup.
Maximize indoor grow room production and provide the best possible lighting setup for your cannabis plants. This program will give you the information needed to set up your space correctly to avoid ruining your crop (and even potentially some serious safety hazards!). We will help you choose the best solution so you can that have a successful harvest and how to use them to reflect every bit of light toward your plants and make sure nothing goes wasted.
Through this wealth of information, we will show you how to properly install a reflective hood over the lamp and reflective walls, which can even double the growing area. We will guide you through the various nuances of reflective hoods and how to choose what is best for your space. Some reflective hoods reflect light more evenly than others.
- Video: 5 Interactive Training
- Resource: 5 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 5 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
A thorough understanding of lighting is critical to successfully grow high-quality cannabis. Lighting is one of the most important parts of an indoor growth plan. Lighting can increase the productivity of your plants, but it can also destroy them if not handled properly. The top learning objectives for the cannabis lighting component are:
- You will discover light spectrums and Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR)
- You will explore the tools used for measuring light in your garden
- You will learn how to measure light
- You will master techniques for lighting your plants exactly how they need in each stage of growth
You will learn everything you need to know to use reflective hoods to ensure no light goes to waste. You will also explore how to install a reflective hood and double your growing area. We will guide you through the various nuances of reflective hoods and how to choose what is best for your space. The main learning objectives for the reflective hoods and lighting devices component are:
- You will discover the best types of reflective hoods for your growing space
- You will explore strategies to increase the lighted growing area for your cannabis to maximize your yield
- You will learn the various types of lighting and what works best for your needs
- You will master how to light your space and utilize reflective hoods to grow as much healthy cannabis as possible
This can be an investment for your indoor garden, so it is important to make informed decisions. You will feel confident in your choices as you evaluate the pros and cons of different options. There is a level of electrical knowledge required to safely manage your lighting, and we will get you there. The key learning objectives for the ballasts and bulbs component are:
- You will discover the benefits of digital ballasts
- You will explore different ballast and lighting systems and how to determine the quality
- You will learn how to choose the right ballasts and lamps
- You will master ballast and lamp maintenance to get the most from your plants
Lighting can help your cannabis thrive, or it can destroy them and possibly pose a serious safety hazard. You must have the right skills to harness the full power of your lighting system. We will help you do just that, the primary learning objectives for the lighting systems component are:
- You will discover all the types of lighting you can choose to light your garden
- You will explore the best tools for measuring light in your garden
- You will learn how to measure light
- You will master techniques to properly maintain your lighting systems
The best growers understand and respect the power of electricity, and understand the great impact it can have on a garden. Generators can put your energy consumption back into your own hands and can supply all the electricity your grow room needs to go off the grid. You will find that reliability, ampere output, and noise are important to consider when shopping for a generator. Timers are inexpensive investments that can save you money by turning lights and other appliances on and off at regular intervals. Master the clock and let your cannabis plants grow by providing the right light at the right time. The top learning objectives for the electricity, power sources, and timers component are:
- You will discover the best practices of using an electricity timer
- You will explore different electrical management systems to identify what is best for your needs
- You will learn the basics of electrical safety
- You will master how to identify and avoid electrical hazards
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!