Cannabis Clones, Cloning, and Mothers
Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Cultivation
When you grow the perfect plant, you don’t have to say goodbye at the end of the growth cycle. You can reproduce (or propagate) the cannabis plant asexually. You will examine the vegetative growth cycle related to cannabis and how to successfully clone, as well as specific timing tricks to ensure the highest-quality clones.
Just like growing from seed, there are several growth stages when working with clones. Learn how the seedling growth stage lasts for two to three weeks after seeds have germinated. Once a strong root system is established, and foliage growth increases rapidly, seedlings enter the vegetative growth stage. Our Clones, Cloning, and Mothers training will walk you through how to best care for your plants at each stage.
Caring for a cloned plant requires patience and precision, and you will be well-prepared. You will explore nutrient needs, water requirements, and lighting suggestions to optimize your growing conditions for the greatest possible harvest. Following our recommendations, your cloned plant should be of just as high quality as your initial mother plant. You can continue to enjoy your favorite cannabis plant perpetually.
- You will discover how to select the perfect mother plant
- You will explore preserving the genetics of the cannabis plant
- You will learn how to reduce the time it takes for a crop to mature
- You will master “perpetual harvesting” using our cloning and timing techniques
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate