Cannabis Edibles and Concentrates
Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Industry
Edibles are food items made with cannabis flower or concentrates. Thanks to advances in the cannabis culinary arts and the emergence of distillate, you can find a wide selection of high-quality baked goods, beverages, and treats that provide the desired effects of cannabis. There are many ways to enjoy cannabis aside from smoking.
Become the go-to expert on the top delivery methods. In this training, you will learn some of the best, easiest methods of creating cannabis edibles. In our Cannabis Edibles and Concentrates training, you will explore how to make and use cannabis butter, tinctures, cooking oil, and hash oil. You will also learn about volatile solvent extraction.
This training covers detailed instructions so you can be sure you are prepared and depending on what you choose to make, there are different safety concerns. With this training, you will understand any safety issues associated with your chosen method and recipe. Then, you will be able to prepare and combat those issues or choose a recipe and method that works better for you.
- You will discover the easiest and most effective methods of cannabis extraction
- You will explore the different edibles and concentrates you can do yourself
- You will learn about the safety concerns associated with various extraction methods
- You will master the most common mediums for cannabis extraction
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate