Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Cultivation
The best way to grow quality cannabis is to grow healthy plants. The best way to have healthy, thriving buds and plants is by growing your cannabis from seed. Even if you are experienced growing from seed, this training will help you become an expert on all aspects of seed growing.
In this training, you will learn all you need to know about growing with seeds as well as many of the tips and tricks to help you become successful in your growing endeavor. You will learn how to ensure your seeds produce quality plants, for example, but ensuring your seeds are not stored long but are instead put to use as soon as possible. You will explore how to tell a healthy seed from one that is permeable, so you can avoid pitfalls.
Once you have grown from seed and have a high-quality female plant, you can clone that plant so you know exactly what you will be getting at every harvest. Our Cannabis Seeds training will walk you through how to do this, and how many seeds you should expect to plant and care for when you are trying to grow this mother plant.
- You will discover the genetic characteristics of a cannabis plant
- You will explore how and where to purchase and store your cannabis seed
- You will learn which types of seed grow best indoors or prefer outdoors
- You will master how to tell if a plant is worth keeping and cloning
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate