METRC Tracking System
Various states are authorizing medical cannabis use for the treatment of different health diseases. It is pivotal to trace and track every gram of cannabis grown and sold in the market to avoid illegal use or abuse. To maintain compliance with the cannabis regulations, dispensaries must use METRC, a reporting tool, and comply with the regulations, in the absence of which they will have to bear hefty fines and losses.
In this training, you will learn about the inventory control system, METRC aids governments to keep records and maintain transparency of the seed-to-sale of cannabis in real-time. You will be able to fully comprehend the functioning of the tool and its workflow.
In the wake of recreational cannabis being labeled as legal for consumption, tracking becomes equally important. The training explores how cannabis industry-government regulators inspect and audit businesses using METRC to look for any violations. Additionally, there are stages where governments can conduct audits at any point for compliance checks.
The training will place you in a position to gain detailed information on employing the METRC system, its workflow, and its significance for businesses and governments.
- Video: 1 Engaging Training
- Resource: 1 eBook Handout
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
- You will discover the role of METRC in ensuring medicinal cannabis is being safely used in addition to checking businesses that are compliant with the law.
- You will explore the immersive behavior of METRC which enables the new cannabis industry professionals in adapting to the tool, learning how to operate it, and keeping them updated with the latest changes.
- You will learn about basic training to qualify as METRC certified to access the METRC system.
- You will master complete details involved in accessing, monitoring, auditing, and storing data in the METRC system.
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!