Nevada Cannabis Compliance Training
Recreational Cannabis in Nevada
Is cannabis legal in Nevada? Yes. Thanks to over 54 percent of Nevada voters approving ballot initiative Question 2 in November 2016, recreational cannabis use is legal in Nevada. The law allows adults 21 and over to use and possess up to 1 ounce or less of cannabis for recreational purposes. Retail sales started July 1, 2017.
The law regulates cannabis like alcohol, removing all legal penalties for personal use and imposing a 15 percent excise tax, with revenue being spent on schools and enforcing the measure.Adults are also permitted to grow up to six cannabis plants, provided cultivation takes place in an enclosed area with a lock.
Medical Cannabis in Nevada
Nevada was one of the earliest states to pass medical cannabis laws, with 65% of voters approving Ballot Question 9 in 2000. Since, the law has been amended twice (once in 2001 and once in 2013) to create further regulations for distribution of and access to cannabis.
Patients must have written documentation from a doctor in order to possess cannabis. The state also created a registry, which gives patients greater legal protection. Under the law, patients may possess up to 2 1/2 ounces of usable cannabis and cultivate up to 12 mature plants.
The following conditions are approved for medical cannabis use in the state:
- Cachexia (or Wasting Syndrome)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Persistent Muscle Spasms (including Multiple Sclerosis)
- Seizures (including Epilepsy)
- Severe Nausea
- Severe Pain
The Division will also consider additional conditions, subject to approval.
Nevada Cannabidiol (CBD) from Hemp Oil
Hemp-derived CBD products are legal under Federal Law in the United States; however, individual state laws are dynamic and fluid. Individual states may enact their own laws governing hemp-derived CBD.
Nevada Cultivation of Cannabis
Qualified medical cannabis patients are legally allowed to cultivate up to three mature plants and four immature plants.
Under Question 2, adults 21 and older are permitted to grow up to 12 plants for personal use.
In June 2015, Senate Bill 305 was signed into law, permitting the cultivation of industrial hemp on a limited basis and as part of a state-sponsored pilot program. The state’s very first industrial crop was harvested in October 2016.
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
- Invitation to join our exclusive member community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!